We are delighted to provide you with early notice of our latest property trust. We will of course be investing in the trust and invite you to invest with us.
The Trust is being formed specifically to acquire income producing property investments that will be held for income return and potential capital growth.
The first property proposed to be acquired by the Trust is the Kwinana Local Tavern. The Property is located at 1 Robbos Way, Kwinana Town Centre, with substantial frontage to Chisham Avenue and comprises a tavern and bottle shop constructed in 2012.
Key features of this Trust will include:
- 1 Robbos Way, Kwinana Town Centre is located on the intersection of Robbos Way and Chisham Avenue, Kwinana Town Centre, Western Australia. Kwinana is approximately 37 Kilometres south west of Perth’s Central Business District and 10 kilometres north east of Rockingham.
- The Property is situated within the town centre of Kwinana. The town centre of Kwinana is bounded by Darius Drive, Meares Avenue, Challenger Avenue and Gilmore Avenue. The property is opposite the Kwinana Marketplace which comprises a sub-regional shopping centre anchored by Big W, Woolworths, Coles and over 50 specialty stores. Aldi is located in close proximity on Chisham Avenue and the Town of Kwinana Council offices are also located in close proximity to the property.
- The building comprises a modern suburban tavern and bottle shop constructed about 2012. Building improvements total approximately 1,140 square meters.
- The site comprises an area of approximately 1,601 square metres.
- The Property is described as being Lot 113 on Deposited Plan 69267 as contained in Certificate of Title Volume 2759 Folio 587.
- The Property is zoned “General Town Centre, Market Square” under the City of Kwinana current Town Planning Scheme. The existing use is permitted under this zoning